Disclaimer: cahcanada.com provides information we have collected regarding Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH). The information found on this website cannot be considered medical advice. If you suspect you show any symptoms of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH), seek medical attention immediately. Consult your doctor before using any information found on this website to manage or treat symptoms of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH).
The cahcanada.com collects, uses, retains, discloses and disposes of personal information automatically collected or manually inputted from visitors to [name of website]’s website in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act RSBC 1996 c. 165. “Personal information” is defined under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act to include any recorded information about an individual except for that individual’s publically available business contact information.
cahcanada.com utilizes Google Analytics to collect the following information while an individual visits the website. The personal information cahcanada.com automatically collects during a visit to our webpages includes:
• The web browser and operating system an individual is using (e.g. Windows 10, 8, 7 Vista, XP, Mac OS, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge).
• The date and time the webpages are accessed.
• The pages or services accessed.
• If an individual was on another website before visiting cahcanada.com’s website, the URL cahcanada.com of that previous website if it referred an individual to cahcanada.com’s website.
• The URL ‘cahcanada.com’ of the first website an individual visits immediately upon leaving cahcanada.com’s website if an individual was referred to that website by cahcanada.com.
• The Internet Protocol (IP) network domain name (e.g. shaw.ca) and address (e.g. 126.96.36.199) of the device an individual is using. IP address and domain names are identifiers that may be used to distinguish between users and identify an individual’s internet service provider and specific device.
• cahcanada.com collects personal information to monitor the level of use of individual pages on the website, track user trends at an aggregate level, and to identify areas where web services and overall web performance can be improved.
• Cookies remain on devices after visiting pages on the cahcanada.com website until the individual deletes these cookies. Cookies can be turned off in browser settings, but doing so may remove convenience features that customize an individual’s experience while visiting this website. Some features of the website may require cookies to be enabled to function properly.
• Personal information will only be used specifically for the purpose that it is collected for or a use consistent with that purpose unless an individual consents to a new purpose.
cahcanada.com is committed to protecting visitor personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against risks of unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or disposal. cahcanada.com uses access restrictions to allow only authorized individuals to access the information collected during a visit to cahcanada.com’s website. Personal information that you input into discussion boards or forms will be accessible to other users of our site. Even when using an alias be mindful of how the information you input into our website and the information we collect from your visit could be used to identify you.
cahcanada.com cannot be responsible for ensuring that external websites linked to this website share the same standards of privacy or management of personal information as cahcanada.com.
For more information about how cahcanada.com manages personal information, please contact Caroline Sanders, firstname.lastname@example.org.